Poll Context: In an interview with Piers Morgan of the UK Daily Mail Donald Trump outlined his anti terrorism policy. He said,
‘You’ve got to take them out and you’ve got to take them out harshly and you’ve got to take them out fast.’
- He also wants a short-term ban on Muslims entering the U.S. until, as he puts it, ‘we figure out what the hell is going on?’
- He wants to torture suspects like Abdeslam with techniques like water-boarding to try and extract information about future attacks.
- He wants to build a giant wall to stop illegal immigrants pouring over the Mexican border into America.
- He wants countries to tighten their borders in light of these terror attacks, especially to anyone related to an ISIS fighter in Syria.
- He wants law-abiding Muslims to root out the extremists in their midst, expressing his bafflement and anger that someone like Abdeslam was able to hide for so long in the very part of Brussels he had previously lived.
- He says America must make it far harder for illegal immigrants to enter the U.S. and thinks European countries should follow suit.
- He believes there are now areas of many major European cities which have become poisonous breeding grounds for radicalized Islamic terror.
What do you think?